Saturday, January 13, 2018

"I'm Singing In The Rain!"

I have never been a RED lipstick kind of girl, but there is something about our company's RED lip colors that I have NOT ONLY fallen in LOVE with, but they have also given me a confidence to wear them.  In this photo, I am wearing FLY GIRL.
Below is a video my hubby did for me last night.  I had a little, Friday night FUN in the rain, showing how our lip color is WATER-PROOF.  We have a contest going on... it's called, "See Yourself On The SeneGence Billboard" and if chosen, your video is put on an on-going billboard, in the heart of TIMES SQUARE, in New York City.  I know! I know!! I am dreaming, especially since this video is so dark, but hey, one can dream right?! Wish me luck!
Need a lip color? Let me be your Lip Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)