Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Tyson's Spring Pictures...

Ha!  I told you I had a back log.  YES... I am JUST NOW getting around to posting my "muddy buddy's" Spring photos.  Here they are. Cheesy as school photos can be, he still managed to make them look "fly!" I'm pretty sure I just dated myself with that terminology.  I interviewed him today and here's what he's all about, at this stage in his life!!!
Ty's Favorites 
Age: 9
TV Show: Prison Break 
Candy: Lollipops
SPORT: Football
My Best Friend: Gabe & Josh 
Movie: Journey 2
Food: Pizza
Favorite Song Artist: Bruno Mars
 Color: Blue
Activity: Video Games
 When I grow up, I want to be a…. Football Player

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)