Saturday, July 19, 2014

This "Beers" For You!

I would never blog about "alcohol" typically, but since this is the non-alcoholic type, I had to share.  It's probably the cheapest beer I have ever "bought" for someone too.
What you need...
Butterscotch Candies 
Marshmallows
A Beer Mug
 Directions:
Open bag and pour into mug!
I tried both mini and large marshmallows and I believe the mini marshmallows look the best.   

Each item cost $1 from the Dollar Tree.  Simple, affordable, clever, impressionable, funny, and sweet all for a total of $3.00. The dangerous part about this beer is as soon as Lilah saw it, she said, "I want one of those beers!"  That gave me a heart-attack for just a moment.  You don't expect to hear those words out of your 5 year old's mouth.

In addition to the other items we bought for my father-in-law, for Father's Day, this was part of it.  I kind of wish I would of attached a printable that read, "Have A Cold One On Us!" or "This Beers For You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)