Saturday, July 19, 2014

Beat Up By His Younger Brother

It was the day we warned him about from the moment he began picking on his little brother. If we haven't said it 100 times, we haven't said it ONCE.  "One day, you are going to meet your match and Jax is going to beat the crap out of you!"  AND "The time will arrive, when Jax is no longer willing to take any more of your abuse and he will get back at you!"  I think we said the above in more ways than 10, but I think Ty was in denial and NEVER thought that day would come.  Well, he was wrong.
After spending two hours in Verizon, no exaggeration, replacing my cell phone and then 45 minutes talking on the phone to my dear friend Gretchen, in a Target parking lot, the kids were fit to be tied.  My phone conversation was interrupted by the sounds of a person screaming out in total desperation for help!  That person was Ty.  Jax jumped on Ty's face about 5 or 6 times in anger.  He claims Ty was pinching him and he kept asking him to stop, but Ty wouldn't.  So... Jax retaliated.  

I hate to say it, but I hope this happens a few more times, so that Ty realizes the repercussions of bullying someone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)