Friday, July 11, 2014

All-Star Baseball Tournament!

If you are available this weekend, come out to Greenhill Park, to support the All-Star baseball players from Franklin County, Vinton, North Roanoke, Glenvar, Salem, Craig County and Mount Pleasant.  This is Tyson's FIRST time competing in an All-Star Tournament, so I have no idea what to expect, but I do KNOW he would love to see some fans in the stands!!!! He has worked so hard, day in and day out, practicing.  His team has had practice literally 6 days a week, sometimes 7 to prepare for this weekend.  If they win their games this weekend, they will move on to another tournament in South Boston, VA.  If not, we head to the beach. Hmmmmm, which do you think I prefer?  LOL! The first game is at 2:00 pm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)